- The classic style 3 bedroom/3.5 bath home includes high ceilings and large windows, allowing for natural light throughout the home.
- Other features include beautiful hardwood floors, a gorgeous kitchen with a vaulted breakfast room, as well as a 2 story family room with french doors leading outside.
- The main floor is home to a master bedroom, equipped with a large, walk-in closet. Upstairs, the second bedroom opens up to an oversized balcony, overlooking the stunning scenery.
- Come home to a beautiful wrap around porch, perfect those warm, southern nights. During colder months, cozy up by 1 of the 2 wood burning fireplaces for an extra dose of luxury.
- Horses are welcome on this property, with 2 fenced paddocks and a large 7 stall barn to accommodate them. The barn is conveniently equipped with a tach room and hay loft.
- Security is of utmost importance for this home. The high-tech gated entry is equipped with video surveillance allowing for privacy, as well as safety.
- The convenient location is only a short drive away from super markets, shopping centers, and local restaurants.
- Residents can experience small town charms, yet big city feels as the property is a 25 min drive to downtown Raleigh.
If you're looking for a Equestrian Estate on 44 Acres in north Johnston County (one block north of Hwy 42), the 39.96 acres is currently for sale at 16578 + 16585 N NC Highway 50 Listing. The home with the barn on five acres is coming soon with preview showings this weekend for the estate sale personal property for public viewings and purchase from Blue Moon Estate Sales.
As we prepare the home for the market, Blue Moon Estate Sales of Johnston County will be liquidating the remaining personal assets of the home. They will be conducting an estate tag sale on Saturday March 5 from 8 am - 2 pm and Sunday March 6 from 12 pm- 2 pm.. There are lots of great items including handguns, ammunition, sterling silver, jewelry, collectibles, furniture, area rugs, artwork, appliances, and a great selection of designer clothing, shoes and handbags.
You can reach James or Kim Bowling at 919-537-2807 with any question regarding this sale or your liquidation needs. Once the home is vacant and lightly staged for pictures and showings to everyone at 16580 NC Highway 50 N Equestrian Estate Details.