Originally from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Patty came to the Triangle in 1986. She has been in real estate for over 20 years and owned her own property management business for over 10 years. She also owned a construction company with her husband where they built over 300 houses together! She has a good eye and the gift of interior design along with excellent experience in real estate sales and property management. Outside of the office, you can find Patty riding a motorcycle with her husband, reading, gardening, or baking.
The Property Manager helps our clients with:
- Oversees property maintenance
- Marketing and Pricing Strategies
- Liaison between owners, tenants, contractors, etc.
- Listing of new properties for rent
- Draws leases and coordinates move-in and move-out process
- Procures tenants for listed properties