Mike Montpetit is the Managing Broker in Charge at Town & Country Realty Inc, specializing in the Triangle area, including Cary, Raleigh, Apex, Holly Springs, and Morrisville, NC. Mike is a price negotiations expert and is a top 5 (of 4,980) Cary Seller Agent! Mike was also recently awarded the State of NC Real Estate Commissions Phillip T. Fisher Scholarship Award for his outstanding academic achievement/Certified Residential Specialist Designation.
A third generation real estate agent, Mike credits his father and grandfather for his expertise in real estate purchasing and management, as well as his passion for helping buyers and sellers achieve their goals in the Wake County real estate market. Upon receiving his MBA, Mike began his career as a buyer, international contract negotiator, and account executive for IBM and Lexmark International. Early in his real estate career, Mike vowed to be the best agent in the Triangle! Having studied many different real estate models and armed with years of experience under his belt at a national real estate company, Mike established Town & Country Realty Inc in 2000. Over the years, Mike and his team has helped over 1,650 families buy or sell homes and build wealth through real estate investments.
Mike is not your typical real estate broker. His extensive experience as an Expert Advisor and specialized real estate designations places him a cut above the rest.
Mike’s designations include:
- Certified Home Selling Advisor (CHSA)
- Certified Home Buying Advisor (CHBA)
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist (CLHMS)
Mike is a member of:
- Raleigh Regional Association of Realtors (RRAR)
- House Values Presidents Club
- Top Producer Council (RRAR)
- Realtor Leadership Academy 2010
- Property Management Council
- North Carolina Association of Realtors (NCAR)
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Zillow Expert
Town & Country Realty Inc was proudly ranked:
- In the Top 25 Residential Real Estate Teams by the Triangle Business Journal
- In the Top Residential Real Estate Agencies in the Triangle in 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, and 2016 by the Triangle Business Journal
- 100 Most Influential Real Estate Agents in NC in 2016 by Real Estate Executive Magazine
- In the Top 20 Residential Real Estate Agents in the Triangle in 2015 by the Triangle Business Journal
- In the Top 17 Residential Real Estate Agencies in July 2012
Mike resides in Cary, North Carolina with his wife, Susan. They have twin daughters, Michelle and Renee, who both graduated from the UNC system. While his main passion is assisting buyers and sellers in the Wake County real estate market, Mike exercises frequently, volunteers with Habitat For Humanity and the Triangle Realtor Leadership Academy, and enjoys playing the trumpet and piano. Mike places a strong emphasis on family and therefore, takes a personal interest in helping other families buy or sell a home in the Triangle area.