Kimberly graduated from Grossmont College in San Diego, California, where she earned an Associates Degree in Forensic Science and Technology. She utilizes her customer service and sales skills along with her real estate and property management experience to help our landlords and tenants through the whole rental process. She is consistently looking for ways to streamline and make the rental process more efficient and stress free. Her dedication to our owners and tenants is matched by her enthusiasm for helping people.
- NAR (National Association of REALTORS)
- NCAR (North Carolina Association of REALTORS)
- RRAR (Raleigh Regional Association of REALTORS)
- Real Estate Broker
As the Property Manager, Kimberly helps our clients with:
- Oversees property maintenance
- Marketing and Pricing Strategies
- Liaison between owners, tenants, contractors, etc.
- Listing of new properties for rent
- Draws leases and coordinates move-in and move-out process
- Procures tenants for listed properties