Kelly graduated from Wake Forest University in Winston-Salem, North Carolina, where she earned a Bachelor’s Degree in Anthropology and Communication. After nearly four years in the Vacation Rental industry, she decided to switch gears to long-term Property Management. She is a fully licensed NC Real Estate Broker and intends to do her best to serve our property owners and tenants. She aims for a smooth, transparent, and stress-free experience for all. In her free time, she enjoys reading, visiting the Outer Banks, and spending lots and lots of time with her dog.
As the Property Manager, Kelly helps our clients with:
- Oversees property maintenance
- Marketing and Pricing Strategies
- Liaison between owners, tenants, contractors, etc.
- Listing of new properties for rent
- Draws leases and coordinates move-in and move-out process
- Procures tenants for listed properties