You know that large container of hydrogen peroxide sitting underneath one of your cabinets somewhere? Do you ever wonder how on earth you'll use it all before it expires?
Well here are 5 household hacks for you!
- Cutting Boards: Remove any stains by scrubbing your cutting boards with a clean sponge, wait till it fizzes, and then give it a good rinse!
- Grout Whitener: Make a paste with a 3:1 mixture of baking soda and hydrogen peroxide to scrub your grout with a bristle sponge. Wipe it off with a wet rag and voila!
- Carpet Stains: Tough stains on your carpet or rug? Pour some hydrogen peroxide on it and let it sit for a few minutes, gently wipe it off with a dry sponge, and it should be good as gone!
- Soap Scum: This time, create a 2:1 mixture of baking soda and hydrogen peroxide then use this paste to scrub away and scum in your shower or bathtub.
- Toilet Cleaner: Don't feel like buying more Clorox bleach? Pour one cup of hydrogen peroxide into your toilet, let it sit for 15 minutes, scrub, and flush!